Thursday, June 17, 2010

Look, something not stupid.

If you don’t get it, I’m not going to explain it to you. I basically copied what I understood from LOST, because I miss it that much, and tried to apply it to my own filmmaking. I mean, John’s wearing almost the exact same gettup, if you know what I’m talking about.

This was our CommTech exam. So we did something better than our previous ones, hopefully. We had to involve:

  1. A microphone.
  2. A screwdriver.
  3. A coffee cup.
  4. A set of keys.

Yes, the murder weapon idea is probably not the most creative, but we did this in two weeks, so cut me some god damn slack, you haters.

If you see it on YouTube, rate comment and subscribe. That way I have motivation to make more shorts just for you, because you’re such loyal, devoted and undyingly loving fans that I adore the most.

Also, mad respect to John who is probably the best actor I can find to do this kind of stuff, to not make it look stupid. Cause that’s hard. Go to his blog in the sidebar.

Now, you ungrateful ingrates.

This is obviously the last film for school. During the summer, if resources become available, there will be new videos. If not, my second channel will supply you with wonderful vlogs you can hate on all you want.

Get at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment