Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Drool.

Things that are drool worthy? Come hither, I shall show you.
-----------------------------------
Cool Material’s website name doesn’t lie, there’s some really good shit on this site.

Thanks to I SAVED LATIN!, I was able to find this and browse the first few pages and find to my pleasant surprise very interesting and cool items of clothing, shoes, tech, accessories and other knicknacks and, uh, paddywacks?

Nah, that’s not a proper representation of the kinds of things Cool Material showcases. But at any rate, I stumbled across this.

OVER HERE. Flash Player doesn’t let me copy paste awesomeness.

I like headphones. I have a pretty good pair of JVC’s. But this single color scheme, spiralling flexible cord and appearance in the cups like this thing would take some monster bass and be able to make my ears bleed while its almost silent to everyone else makes me

drool.
-----------------------------------------------------
I’m listening to Blink-182 and too lazy to change the song.

PSYCH.

Really though, I talked about AMC’s The Walking Dead live action series based off the long-running graphic novel series. I am amply excited. And, with io9, I can keep track of new production developments, like show still photographs giving sneak peaks to what everything looks like.

OVER HERE. Honestly guys, go to io9. It’s a really fucking great time waster.

At any rate,

drool.
----------------------------------------------------------

Obligatory contradictory image:

image 

LOLcharmander.

Oh and,

/drool.

2 comments:

  1. LOL dude why do you have rndm chinese commenters telling you about the moral implications of revenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont fuckin know i think its a bot lol. meh i think it gets me views regardless

    ReplyDelete