Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brainblast

Now that I’m looking at those two posts below me, a neat idea struck me.

And that happens rarely, but when it does I take advantage.

I have Aurally Audacious Endeavours, which have not seen much action for a while since, well, all the music I send you is probably music you already know, and I’m too mainstream anyways for you hipster kids these days. But that will continue on, hopefully at a faster pace.

My reviews have died. That’s unfortunate. But it is the summer, which means 2 months of complete and utter boredom, considering I don’t get off my ass and make some legitimate money to pay for things like…well, important things. Knowing that a job is not something I can illegally download or buy from Dollarama (what if I worked there?), you might see a re-emergence of my satirically cynical commentary on SUM NEXT MOVIEEZ.

Creative Writing is a tag that is probably pretty cool to have in this blog, since it’s the one thing not geeky (I hope) that’s on here. In the near future I will be posting more stories/articles/essays that I've done in the past, or just posting a rant that comes as I write it down, and the same goes with stories. You may see some old stories come back up, and possibly, if we're all lucky, unfinished stories get finished.

If you don’t already know where I’m getting at, I’m talking about something new. A posting event, if you will. Like FML or LATFH, only not a dedicated blog for showing you things. A little taste of that wouldn’t be bad though, I mean, look at I SAVED LATIN! where they just post a video or picture and they’re done with it. Which, I have to say, is a much easier and better way to blog, instead of writing all this useless crap you don’t even read, I mean—

Yeah, I’ll stop. The point is, given those images below gave me an idea; coupled together, they look awesome. No, more than awesome.

They look epic. So, this new weekly (I hope) posting event will include similar pictures. If I can find them, and given my time browsing the intarwebz, it shouldn’t be too difficult.

These are essentially epic pictures of the week.

I may call it Epic Pictures of the Week.

No. Something better.

The Weekly Epicture.

Damn, I’m good.

Stay tuned, kids.

1 comment:

  1. dude honestly, you just gotta write this blog the way you want to write it, but if you want more visits, then i guess you gotta keep up with these new micro-blogging trends
    short, sweet, meaningless but fun and fits most ppl's lifestyles!

    ReplyDelete