Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I’m putting aside my responsibilities for you.

So be grateful. Since I’ve been pretty much AWOL for the whole month because I’ve been doing things not involving a sore back from surfing the internet, getting an almost 1 to 1 kill-death ratio on Modern Warfare, doing school stuff (I KNOW, RIGHT?) and contemplating the potentially disastrous yet profoundly liberating thought of graduating from four years of hell—uh, high school, I can’t seem to put aside time to hit up the old Live Writer, and write some shit.

Along with that, my Photoblog is gathering as much virtual dust as my dSLR is physically.

Plus, it’s Wednesday. Who blogs on Wednesday?

Whatever, I’m a loser.

So, I’ll break it down for you in a concise, understandable manner. Because you’re all idiots. I’m not being curt, like someone who apparently knows how to blog too. I’ll skip the posting of clothing I’ll never own and dreams I’ll never fulfill. But I’ll fill you in one some key points going on right now.

First off, thanks for reading this. Over the course of almost a year, I’ve gathered more readers than I thought I would. Low standards equates high satisfaction. Foolproof.

Secondly, brobguy will no longer be the main YouTube channel link. If you’ve read my previous blog postings below, you’ll notice I’ve started a new channel with kg, that has most of our Grade 12 videos for CommTech, and possibly some extras to come. A new video (I KNOW, RIGHT?) will be up soon. Hopefully. Click HERE.

Thirdly, there is actually a lot of relevant content I could post on here that I’ve recently found out about and been following, but I am a lazy motherfucker. Get to know me, and you’ll realize that. Hey, I want to be your friend. Too bad this Live Writer doesn’t have a bullet poi—oh wait, it does. Awesome.

  • Remember that really old post about The Walking Dead live action series?
    • If you’ve been following io9’s coverage, it has been greenlighted, signed, sealed and filming right now. Zombie extras with makeup and all. On AMC. Alongside Mad Men and Breaking Bad. Series I have yet to watch but will agree are good because I want to be cool too.
    • Plus Frank Darabont is directing. How awesome is that?
  • I thought Piranha 3D was a joke. I guess I was wrong.
  • YES, I am getting all this information from my io9, and basically reblogging it.
    • Green Lantern; casted Ryan Reynolds? Fuck yes.
    • Captain America: casted Chris Evans? Rad.
      • Hugo Weaving as Red Skull? Fuck yes.
    • Gary Coleman’s dead.
      • Wait, how’d that get in there? Disregard that.
        • But he’s actually dead. Sadface.
    • Iron Man 2: Have not watched it yet. I want money.
      • I watched How To Train Your Dragon, however.
        • If you haven’t seen it, go watch it. It is awesome. Now. Do it.
    • Scott Pilgrim v. The World: Michael Cera being likeable (I KNOW, RIGHT?). Comic action. Geek references. Fight scenes. Onomatopeia. I should pick up the graphic novel. So out of it.
    • I am having too much fun with these bullet lists to stop, you know.
      • I use this system for exam study notes.
  • There are tons of online videos I’d like to show you, but I wont. Because the fun in online videos is finding them. Then its sharing them with friends. But none of you are my friends. How can you be my friend if I can’t even see your face? It’s ridiculous.
    • But they include tit-slapping, big booties, JS+RWJ, t-shirts, avatars, a guild, and lots of other things you should learn about. Actually, you probably already know about them. In that case, get to know them again?
    • Wong Fu Productions made a new short film. It’s cute.
  • Dennis Hopper is died—died? Dead. He was in a lot of movies. He had cancer. Sadface :(
    • That was an actual typo with ‘died’, but I decided to run with it. If you can figure out what I’m referring to, then you can be my friend. If not, then you’re not my friend.
  • I went to Canada’s Wonderland with some people you may know, to celebrate graduating. The demographic there was alarming, to say the least. Then it was annoying. Then it was terrifying. And then it was annoying again. More on that later, maybe.
  • I’ve been peer-pressured into wearing various things for various events, mainly a very important one this Friday. I spent money I probably shouldn’t have. It was not at all a great feeling.
    • I make it back by tutoring English for my classmate’s aunt. One of the kids is in Grade 7, and he thinks he’s the shit. I’m too passive, cause now he really thinks he’s the shit. I should hit him.
      • …Nah.
  • I love Fraser…or do I?
    • More on that later.
  • Which means the next bullet point! Damn!
    • I am a mediocre hip-hop artist.
    • I now have amateur experience with audio mixing and recording.
    • Final Cut is now comprehensible to me.
      • I feel pro-er. Feels good, man.
    • AND MATHEMATICS.
  • The Behemoth’s first dip is so steep, that if you were in the front car, you wouldn’t see the tracks when you first dip over the peak. I brought Gravol with me. It helped.
  • I’m wearing out this list, I can tell. Who’s to stop me though?
  • I just read The Kite Runner for English class. Surprisingly good novel. Never thought I’d read it, nor did I plan to or want to. But it gave me chills at the intended times, and left me thinking about it after I closed the back cover. Good books—hell, good anything does that. Check it out if you haven’t already. It’s easy to follow even if you’re not a reader.
  • I’ve started listening to Major Lazer, This Will Destroy You, The End of the Ocean, Prince, Passion Pit, The Temper Trap, El Ten Eleven, Adele, a bit of Kanye West, but he’s still douchey as fuck, Mates of State and old songs I’ve found love again in that are far too numerous to name.
    • Not really, just lazy.
    • I am really closing that gap between me and hipster. It’s all thanks to this girl who likes weird things like GO buses, and Peter Pan. Ew.
  • Pudding dongle.

I stole that last one from a webcomic. Forgot the name. I’ll remember it and forget to blog about it. And then that’s that. Pretty much how things go around here.

There’s your summary of what you missed, or what I missed and can recall at this very moment.

I should be more active the closer it comes to exam weeks. Wait, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment