Monday, August 3, 2009

Conversations with an Anthrocentrist (on YouTube) (v.2)

Quite the conversation, eh?
-------------------------------------------------------
Who doesn't love a little online hate?

Flame wars on YouTube are like peas in a pod. You can't live without them--or at least read comments. What's fun about flame wars is...

Nothing really. But, I love seeing them. And usually I'd just spectate on the sidelines as two morons vie for the spot of anonymous crusader of their respective causes at the expense of contributive comments on whatever crappy video they're watching, BUT something struck me to speak up against this pleasant fellow I met during my viewing of The Hour's interview with Rob Stewert, director of Sharkwater.

HannibalFL86 (6 days ago) (towards another commenter)
Again, you obsessive dolt, Sharks aren't needed, we can consume the animals they consume thus their niche in the "ecosystem" as you idiots like to say, is not vacant if they are gone, and we begin to harvest the animals we more or less just, set aside for them to eat.. and no, hippie.. contrary to your retard like reasoning Human beings do not just "pollute" the planet, nor is global warming anything more than bullshit.


Do ho ho. So, sharks being my favourite animal, I too
k it upon myself to pointlessly bicker with a moron of epic proportions. Hilarty insued.

Tony the Butthurt Fanboy (2 days ago)

Hey, you should stop name calling and shut the fuck up. Sure, you can voice your opinion, but your opinion is downright wrong. It's just wrong. So don't talk.

Fucking tired of this right-wing extremist bullshit. Global warming doesn't exist? Did you skip science class as a kid? And sharks have survived on Earth longer than we have, in perfect form and existence. Have some god damn respect.

HannibalFL86 (2 days ago)
Hey, you should shut the fuck up, and stop trying to pontificate, e-thug.

I don't have to have any respect for a lower lifeform, yourself included, so have some god damn respect for your superiors, you worm.

What the fuck does pontificate even mean? Hmm, guess an e-thug like me wouldn't know. Yes I sound like a moron as well, but I realized the error of my ways in decided to approach him at a much more familiar level.

Tony the Butthurt Fanboy (1 day ago)
ur a dik, hnnbialfl866

Yeah, that should hurt his feelings.

HannibalFL86 (1 day ago)
Stop crying

Damn. No, I'm not beat yet. I've got some more tricks up my e-sleeve.

Tony the Butthurt Fanboy
(22 hours ago) y r u so mean

I'm sure he'll respond with the utmost sophistication and enlightenment, teaching me the pointlessness of my existence and the supremacy the human species has over everything in the physical realm. Maybe he'll give me a science lesson on why ecosystems don't exist or something.

YouTube, you bring the best out of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment