Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Movie Reviews from August

When I said I’d post Dawn of the Dead ‘in a while’ I probably should have been more specific. Who the hell cares. No one reads these anyways. Don’t judge me.

Dawn of the Dead (1978)

Falling Down (1993)

Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem (2003)

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (2006)

Once (2007)

In Bruges (2008)

The Boys: The Sherman Brothers’ Story (2009)

I think I’m starting to figure it out. Humanity is a very brutal and violent species. I wonder if the right mind could change a whole lot with this rotting world. I can see the strings that control the system. I can see it all.

But whatever. No one reads this. If you are, then please read these reviews. I need the publicity.

2 comments:

  1. Shouldn't be to cynical. Many people read these. Your honesty about your feelings and insecurities are very real and will get you far in life.

    You shouldn't worry about the present but about the journey you're on. The reviews you do for WILDsound are about you finding your creative grammar and gaining experience. Don't worry about others worries and journeys. Just do what's best for your own journey. And getting an opportunity to grow as a writing while many people read it at the same time is a hell of an opportunity.

    ReplyDelete