Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Alright.

I’m gonna be frank. The only reason why I’m writing this right now is because I have absolutely nothing better to do, and I have a total of 4 posts for this month, which is an unlucky number in Chinese mythology, so I have to stick to my roots and remedy this situation.

Wanna know how I’m gonna do it? Okay. Here’s the deal. I’m gonna write this this blog post, and then I’m gonna publish it to my blog, and then I’m gonna have five blog posts for October. Then, it won’t be an unlucky number beside my archives under October. Problem solved.

Solving problems is a real big thing these days. I mean, we’re surrounded by problems every day, and when you think about it, how many of those problems actually find a solution? Not many. How do you solve world poverty? Fuck if I know. Economic crises? Maybe if I stop spending money? How do I fix that fucking program so it does what its supposed to without me reinstalling and restarting and re-tinkering until my computer crashes and I buy another copy of the program?

See what I mean? I can solve simple problems, like what’s 4 x 5. 20, I think. Yeah, that sounds about right. I can solve problems like figuring out how to survive. I should eat food and drink water and take care of my body if I want to survive. I’d say I’m solving this problem continuously, and doing a damn good job at it.

You know what else I’m good at? Writing. I like to think I’m at least somewhat talented in this area. I can hold my own with a pen and a piece of paper. Give me a thesaurus or a dictionary, and I can pump out a well structured piece of writing fit for scholars. That’s what I am. A scholar. I’m a thinker; an intellectual. Who are you?

You’re a reader, that’s who you are. And that’s a respectable quality, in my opinion. Reading’s a big thing these days. Sure, watching is really the big thing these days, but reading is still up there in the ways to obtain information through your eyes. Well, maybe cause those are the only two ways to obtain information, and reading is really just watching words with your eyes and getting visual information that way but that’s beside the point. The point is if you’re reading this still I congratulate you, you’ve stayed more interested in this than me.

I’m not even writing anything remotely humorous, or enlightening in any way whatsoever. What the fuck am I doing? No, what the fuck are you doing? Why did I add ‘fuck’ in those two questions when it was totally unnecessary? Stop reading this. Right now. I don’t think this is very good for you. I don’t even like reading it myself.

Jeez, what’s gotten into you?

Go back to whatever you were doing, before you hurt yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment