Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Like Comics.

Got my camera fixed.

Could ‘Fanboy’s Photoblog’ make a comeback?

Probably not, that shit was stupid.

WalkingDead_Lomo1

Can’t wait till Book Seven comes out, but I’m running out of shelf space. I have more graphic novels than actual novels. Does that make me uncultured?

This is another try at Lomo style photoshopping, but I took it straight from an online tutorial that didn’t really explain much, so, uh, I don’t know, don’t judge it too harshly?

Still, original content, be happy. Break from the EPIC-OTW’s.

Cause, you know, nothing about exam week is epic.

Also, the watermark is the kiddy version. Don’t steal my stuff, cause it’s so good. I’ll use my awesome (beginner/intermediate level) Illustrator prowess to whip up some sleek and sexy watermark with lines and twisty morphing letters and a catchphrase. Watch out, 2011.

Listening to Adele makes me artsy. Might go on a midnight photo-taking sesh ‘round the neighbourhood with Adele wailing about heartbreak to accompany me.

You’re welcome to join in with me and Remembering Sunday when she’s not too lazy to accompany us.

Should be fun, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment