Saturday, February 12, 2011

New blog buddy.

Seems like Blogger is dying, but I’m gonna be fighting the trend since I spent so much time making that damn banner, which I’ve been called out on by my brother as being really stupid.

I don’t have a conclusion to that statement.

In other news, I’m going to rep a blog because:

  1. It’s worth reppin’.
  2. It’s got some killer tunes you can treat you ears too while your browse the trippiest art ever.
  3. She showcases the trippiest art ever.
  4. If you do drugs, it's a really good idea for you to follow her.
  5. If you don’t, it’s still a really good idea to follow her.
  6. She has baller taste in music.
  7. She’s just cool altogether, honestly.

Blog’s called L۞ST, run by a lonelyindian, and is a great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment