Monday, May 21, 2012

Yeahhhhh..... (An Update)

Totally been neglecting writing anything for the past month because:

1) I'm actually too busy for once.
2) I'm mentally exhausted most of the time.

After the next couple of weeks, I'll be able to free up some time to dedicate to making this blog a bit better for you recurring readers or new visitors--polishing the look of the place, some new content segments hopefully, etc.

The plan is, try and get some more readers on board. With Tumblr these days, any other blog platform, if it's not a professional Wordpress format, gets shut out and pretty much ends up in the social media wasteland. But I'll be a defiant fighter till the end.

Come June, there will be:

- More reviews.
- More themed content.
- More geek stuff.
- More tying into other blogs (maybe)
- More interesting things to read about.

Get stoked. It's summer. Have fun. Don't do 40-hour work weeks on  $1000 honorariums as an emergency replacement intern for an indie film. It'll wear you down.

Also, I distributed an indie film across Canada. I'd ask you to get on my level but you can't even see it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment