Saturday, January 22, 2011

God made lists for a reason, damn it.

Okay, relatively speaking, I have a shit ton of new music, and I’ve featured none of it on this blog, so I decided its about time I posted some relevant content instead of posting videos about blaxploitation and worshipping NERF guns.

Aurally Audacious Endeavours is coming back, with detailed posts on:

  • Blue Sky Black Death
  • Yes Alexander
  • Wait What
  • Hollerado
  • Foxy Shazam
  • This Town Needs Guns
  • Do Make Say Think
  • The Rescues

I challenge you not to be excited. It’s going to be me, talking to you about bands you probably don’t know unless you introduced me to them, or I introduced them to you. If you are either of these kinds of people, cool. If not, I dare you not to squeal at the very thought of being enticed by the monumental significance of knowing bands nobody else knows of.

Get stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment