Sunday, December 26, 2010

EPIC Trailer(s) of the Week

Crazy shit.

Dr. Doom up in this bitch, and more crazy shit.

Crazy T-Virus shit, and Magneto looks pissed.

Another cross-dimensional confrontation between iconic characters from two very memorable universes? Yes, please.

I have the original Street Fighter 2 from Wii Arcade, and I found out I sucked within thirty seconds of playing it. All I did was choose Dhalism and stretch my arms really far cause it looked hilarious. Now you can do it in here with Super Skrull—though you can obviously tell it was a cheap way to get the Fantastic Four in without putting them in.

I digress, there’s a lot of new faces. New, awesome, stylistic distinctive faces, and they’re all beating the shit out of each other in these episodic trailers. I like how the heroes and villains from each kind of universe (eg. Chris Redfield and Wesker; points for whoever guesses who these guys are from) still have their thematic goals implied in the trailer. NEAT-O, in my opinion.

Also, while I prefer DC over Marvel, these Marvel heroes and villains look incredibly badass, especially Deadpool vs. Dante; ohmygodjizzonscreen-worthy indeed.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

That means I’m excited!

Will I get the game? Probably not. I’ll just watch this enough times that I start dreaming fight sequences. Awesome.

Happy Boxing Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment